Skip to content
How to book
- You can view the room calendar to check availability
- Please call 01535 602354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, The office is open Monday to Thursday from 9.30am to 12.30pm (the meeting room is available outside of these times.
- If your meeting is in a Evening, Friday or a weekend you will need to arrange to pick a key up from the office. Regular users will be issued with a set of keys and an alarm fob.
- The Lena Anderton Meeting room is booked out in a per-session basis of either a morning, afternoon or evening.
- A session lasts 3 hours, including the time to setup and clearing away.
- You are free to re-arrange the tables and chairs as you require, but we do ask that when you leave you return to the room to how you found it.
- For blind and visually impaired organisations – Free
- For voluntary and community groups – £25 per session
- For commercial and public sector users – £35 per session